Stepmania Discussion and Accomplishment Thread

IIDX, Pop'n, PIU, DDR, Stepmania, Drummania, Guitar Hero, etc.

Moderators: Admins, Mods

Re: Stepmania Discussion and Accomplishment Thread

Postby Phaiyte on Wed May 09, 2018 11:33 pm

TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:mute's Guilty Gear Medley. 92.62% Some of the jumps got me messed up but its more fun than I thought it would be

https://youtu.be/ryATsjlxxvs

where is that machine its hot af

Beaumont, TX my dude

omg ew, am I seeing correctly that you're just stretching 4:3 into 16:9? lol

Upon investigation it seems that way. I didn't even know tbh because I'm just used to it so it's good it was pointed out to me. Imma grab the key next time I go and fix it.

when i play kb i always play stretched 4:3, ive gotten so used to it at this point, pad i play 16:9 tho

I tried to change the aspect ratio today but I can't change the resolution so 16:9 just becomes stretched out 640x480 lmao. I said nevermind and put it back on 4:3
Phaiyte
90%
90%

Postby TheKamilia on Thu May 10, 2018 1:37 am

Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:mute's Guilty Gear Medley. 92.62% Some of the jumps got me messed up but its more fun than I thought it would be

Beaumont, TX my dude

Upon investigation it seems that way. I didn't even know tbh because I'm just used to it so it's good it was pointed out to me. Imma grab the key next time I go and fix it.

when i play kb i always play stretched 4:3, ive gotten so used to it at this point, pad i play 16:9 tho

I tried to change the aspect ratio today but I can't change the resolution so 16:9 just becomes stretched out 640x480 lmao. I said nevermind and put it back on 4:3

rip lmao
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
20%
20%

Postby Horsey on Thu May 10, 2018 2:54 am

TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:

Beaumont, TX my dude

rip lmao

did you not check the output settings of the stepmania machine? Set linux to default to your monitor's resolution then set that/displayratio in stepmania
Community Dropbox Thread wrote:http://r21freak.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24873
Horsey
80%
80%

Postby Phaiyte on Thu May 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Horsey wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:

Beaumont, TX my dude

rip lmao

did you not check the output settings of the stepmania machine? Set linux to default to your monitor's resolution then set that/displayratio in stepmania

I don't have access to anything but the op menu. It has the option to change the aspect ratio but not the resolution.
Phaiyte
90%
90%

Postby TheKamilia on Thu May 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:

Beaumont, TX my dude

rip lmao

I don't have access to anything but the op menu. It has the option to change the aspect ratio but not the resolution.

in the op menu set the res to 1920x1080 (or whatever the highest is) and look for the aspect ratio, its someone in the op menu, so just put it to 16:9
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
20%
20%

Postby Phaiyte on Fri May 11, 2018 6:12 pm

TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:

Beaumont, TX my dude

rip lmao

in the op menu set the res to 1920x1080 (or whatever the highest is) and look for the aspect ratio, its someone in the op menu, so just put it to 16:9

I already said there is no such thing as a resolution option in the entire menu. You can only change aspect ratio and it remains 640x480 no matter what its set to
Phaiyte
90%
90%

Postby TheKamilia on Thu May 17, 2018 10:26 pm

Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:

Beaumont, TX my dude

rip lmao

I already said there is no such thing as a resolution option in the entire menu. You can only change aspect ratio and it remains 640x480 no matter what its set to

ask to ssh in to the machine and edit prefernces.ini to make the res 1920 x 1080
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
20%
20%

Postby TheKamilia on Thu May 17, 2018 10:26 pm

Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
Horsey wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:

Beaumont, TX my dude

rip lmao

ask to ssh in to the machine and edit prefernces.ini to make the res 1920 x 1080
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
20%
20%

Postby Phaiyte on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:59 am

Passed Pandemonium for the first time last night with a low score of 74.5ish%. Considering I'd never even passed it back it in my prime days I'll take it and improve further as much as possible. I love this game!
Phaiyte
90%
90%

Postby TheKamilia on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:53 am

Phaiyte wrote:Passed Pandemonium for the first time last night with a low score of 74.5ish%. Considering I'd never even passed it back it in my prime days I'll take it and improve further as much as possible. I love this game!

pad or kb?
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
20%
20%

Postby Phaiyte on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:01 pm

TheKamilia wrote:
Phaiyte wrote:Passed Pandemonium for the first time last night with a low score of 74.5ish%. Considering I'd never even passed it back it in my prime days I'll take it and improve further as much as possible. I love this game!

pad or kb?

Pad. I haven't played it since that day but I have since then been getting stuff like 90% on Summer and 86ish on mute's Battle for the Horizon. Like, I'm finally on 13s regularly, and it feels pretty good.
Phaiyte
90%
90%

Postby TheKamilia on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:27 am

Phaiyte wrote:
TheKamilia wrote:

pad or kb?

Pad. I haven't played it since that day but I have since then been getting stuff like 90% on Summer and 86ish on mute's Battle for the Horizon. Like, I'm finally on 13s regularly, and it feels pretty good.

nice xd im still working on getting consistent on 13s
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
20%
20%

Previous

Return to Other Music Games