Senior members: Where are you at now?

Anything concerning anything.

Moderators: Admins, Mods

Re: Senior members: Where are you at now?

Postby mute on Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Blazing wrote:Hi r21Freak. I searched "Florida" because I'm visiting home and wanted to find rhythm games. I did not expect to see Gypsy_Boy baring his soul in October of 2017.

I haven't been actively into rhythm games for quite a while, but I do still like to putter about on a dance pad every now and again. I'm currently living in Madison, Wisconsin (which has a surprising number of active ITG players...not that I interact with them much) and working full time for an electronic health records company--Wisconsin folks probably know which one. My life mostly consists of working, and my free time is largely devoted to gardening, aquarium-keeping, home improvement, and practicing the piano (it's kind of like a rhythm game).

I regret that I never got to meet more of the people from this board, and that I kind of just disappeared from this site when I was in the admin role, but it's good to see there are some young punks keeping the dream alive. Also huge shoutout to Jayce for keeping Blazing Pack up on DivinElegy.

Hey man, not sure if I told you on Twitch but we have a Facebook group for the WI players. Lemme know if you'd like to be added; you can get to know the Madison peeps a bit better, or join in on the sessions over at my place in Milwaukee.
Latest update: 2017-10-23
mute
100%
100%
Former Staff
Former Staff
((( dx_xb )))
((( dx_xb )))
Comp V - 3rd
Comp V - 3rd

Postby SM MaxX on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:09 am

holy groove blazing is alive lol
ITG Jesus wrote:I am the jesus of the ITG world and one of my favorite songs is I can walk on water I can fly
SM MaxX
101%
101%

Postby KevinGannets on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:56 pm

SM MaxX wrote:holy groove blazing is alive lol
I was literally about to say this haha
KevinGannets
0%
0%

Postby Psychotik on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:34 am

Blazing who? :thinking: :mrgreen:
TEEX wrote:I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants. :oops:
Psychotik
102%
102%
Mr. Green
Mr. Green
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion