Guitar Theory Book Give-a-way

Anything concerning anything.

Moderators: Admins, Mods

Guitar Theory Book Give-a-way

Postby Slayer³ on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:59 pm

I helped with a guitar theory book over the last year, that was picked up by a publishing company , and is now available on Amazon and Barnes & Nobles.

If anyone here is interesting in learning more about music theory, or plays guitar, you'll find it to be helpful.

To help promote it, we're doing a FREE weekly give-a-way this month
2 give-a-ways running at once:
https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/e6f47b65686dac8d

https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/6e031fa294f954a8

I'll update the link with the new contest as old ones expire.

Marketing Hype
This book is intended to be a supplement to Guitar Lessons for guitarists, students, and teaches. Theory is not difficult, and can be learned in just a few months with our book!!. An easy to understand book on Theory made easy.

Even if you've never touched a guitar before, you can learn theory in just a few months.

For cover tune players, this enables you to add a creative flair, while keeping true to the song. If you desire to create your own originals, our book will assist you in polishing your songs so they shine!!
Slayer³
50%
50%

Re: Guitar Theory Book Give-a-way

Postby Horsey on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:00 am

yeeeeeeeee Salem NH represent
Community Dropbox Thread wrote:http://r21freak.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24873
Horsey
80%
80%

Postby Slayer³ on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:53 am

Horsey wrote:yeeeeeeeee Salem NH represent

Thanks!!
*Derry NH though :P
Slayer³
50%
50%

Postby Horsey on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:02 am

Slayer³ wrote:

Thanks!!

that Pinkerton though lol. The dude that wrote that book looks like my uncle; hella scary shit right there lol. Dunno if he knows Ken Black or Scott Meneades, 'cause they both into that classic-ish SRV guitar lifestyle, but he look like the dudes that would come around for christmas and cookouts and shit.

Edit: confirmed, I have mutual friends with that dude on Facebook, knew he looked familiar lol
Community Dropbox Thread wrote:http://r21freak.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=24873
Horsey
80%
80%

Postby Slayer³ on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Horsey wrote:
Slayer³ wrote:

Thanks!!

that Pinkerton though lol. The dude that wrote that book looks like my uncle; hella scary shit right there lol. Dunno if he knows Ken Black or Scott Meneades, 'cause they both into that classic-ish SRV guitar lifestyle, but he look like the dudes that would come around for christmas and cookouts and shit.

Edit: confirmed, I have mutual friends with that dude on Facebook, knew he looked familiar lol

Awesome!!
Yeah he knows a lot of people.
He was in a band during the 80s to early 90s that was pretty big at the time,
and was originally from Revere MA.

As for myself, I've only been in Derry for two years.
I have a tendency to move all over the place, and moved a ton when I was younger.
The last 10 years I've jumped between Portsmouth, Manchester, and Derry.
Before that it was hoping all over the Seacoast towns in NH.
Hampton, Hampton Beach, North Hampton (2-3 places there), Greenland, Newington, Portsmouth, etc.
I consider myself from New England. I grew up living all over the place from MA, RD, Maine, NH, etc.
Slayer³
50%
50%

Return to General Discussion