How do I get good and pass made of fire?

Anything concerning anything.

Moderators: Admins, Mods

How do I get good and pass made of fire?

Postby TheKamilia on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwpU4olbBW8

I am bad. I want to get good. Please help.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
10%
10%

Re: How do I get good and pass made of fire?

Postby dj505 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:09 am

You're almost there! Work on your footspeed a bit and maybe practice crossovers. I know it's hard when using a machine that's undersensitive but you'll get there!

A good way to practice without a pad or anything is just to pull up a YouTube video and mimic the steps like you're on a machine, even if you're not. It's fairly effective and saves trips to the arcade if you don't have a pad
dj505
40%
40%

Postby SM MaxX on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:11 am

dj505 wrote:A good way to practice without a pad or anything is just to pull up a YouTube video and mimic the steps like you're on a machine, even if you're not. It's fairly effective and saves trips to the arcade if you don't have a pad

If this was how stamina worked I would be passing 19s warmup by now.
ITG Jesus wrote:I am the jesus of the ITG world and one of my favorite songs is I can walk on water I can fly
SM MaxX
101%
101%

Postby Phaiyte on Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:16 pm

You absolutely have to learn how to conserve energy by minimizing movement, like heel-toeing in easier parts or letting go of the bar on also easier parts. Maybe run on days you don't play to build cardio stamina and consume a ton of potassium with as little sugar as you can get away with
Phaiyte
80%
80%

Postby TheKamilia on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Phaiyte wrote:You absolutely have to learn how to conserve energy by minimizing movement, like heel-toeing in easier parts or letting go of the bar on also easier parts. Maybe run on days you don't play to build cardio stamina and consume a ton of potassium with as little sugar as you can get away with

When your playing on nonsensitive pads you can't minimize moment :cry:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
10%
10%

Postby TheKamilia on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Phaiyte wrote:You absolutely have to learn how to conserve energy by minimizing movement, like heel-toeing in easier parts or letting go of the bar on also easier parts. Maybe run on days you don't play to build cardio stamina and consume a ton of potassium with as little sugar as you can get away with

When your playing on nonsensitive pads you can't minimize moment :cry:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
10%
10%

Postby mute on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:43 pm

From the looks of that video, you simply lack the muscle memory of pattern recognition with crossovers. You keep doublestepping the patterns, dropping holds and picking up misses. For more technical stuff, it would probably serve you well to lower your reading speed a bit. And if possible, slow the music rate down to get used to reading those pivot patterns.
Latest update: 2017-10-23
mute
100%
100%
Former Staff
Former Staff
((( dx_xb )))
((( dx_xb )))
Comp V - 3rd
Comp V - 3rd

Postby TheKamilia on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:22 pm

mute wrote:From the looks of that video, you simply lack the muscle memory of pattern recognition with crossovers. You keep doublestepping the patterns, dropping holds and picking up misses. For more technical stuff, it would probably serve you well to lower your reading speed a bit. And if possible, slow the music rate down to get used to reading those pivot patterns.

Like someone else said to, I need to improve my stamina, when that video game out I couldn't do any crossovers in any song and that was my second time playing. Now, I can fc the song up until about 75-80% then I fail due to lack of stamina. I have been trying to run every day on the beach now since I'm on vacation to improve my stamina, hopefully by the time I come back I can pass this song.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
10%
10%

Return to General Discussion