Hello, it's a pleasure being here!

Never been here before? Come here first.
Read the site introduction and introduce yourself if you like.

Moderators: Admins, Mods

Hello, it's a pleasure being here!

Postby Brawler139 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:41 am

Hello everyone. I really became interested in the bemani-style rhythm games in 2013 and have been playing DDR and Stepmania for a couple of years now. After trying out some of the packs here, I have to say these are one of the best stepped charts I have played. I mostly play pad files either with a dance mat or with keyboard. I'm decent at the game, (the best among my friends since I play it the most) but can only handle easy/medium charts and some expert charts if the song is easy.

Thank you Gpop, CondorTalon, Loodee, Rikame, and Kurosan (and others I forgot) for some really good step charts and giving me an interest to try step charts myself. It's kinda difficult for me right now, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of in due time.

The most experience I have with "editing" charts is editing videos to put in the simfile and making English cover versions of some Japanese songs, making the videos and audio sync perfectly to the original simfile. I use Adobe Premiere and Adobe Audition to make these edits.

I tend to be a lurker, so don't mind if it seems like I'm inactive or whatnot. I don't normally post that much.
Brawler139
0%
0%

Return to Introduction Threads