Took me long enough!

Never been here before? Come here first.
Read the site introduction and introduce yourself if you like.

Moderators: Admins, Mods

Took me long enough!

Postby psikyojebus on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Hello from Vancouver! I've played stepmania for quite a while now (older player in my mid 20s) and I've run into this place because of this one pack called "Monst3r energy classics" which my friends and I had a lot of fun with. I just wish I had a bit more time for this hobby since graduate school is eating my life. You guys definitely do some good work here and I'd like to be part of the community....playing and providing feedback on all kinds of stepfiles. Lookin' forward to it!
psikyojebus
10%
10%

Re: Took me long enough!

Postby Psychotik on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 pm

sup
TEEX wrote:I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants. :oops:
Psychotik
102%
102%
Mr. Green
Mr. Green
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Took me long enough!

Postby Slayer³ on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 pm

psikyojebus wrote:Hello from Vancouver! I've played stepmania for quite a while now (older player in my mid 20s) and I've run into this place because of this one pack called "Monst3r energy classics" which my friends and I had a lot of fun with. I just wish I had a bit more time for this hobby since graduate school is eating my life. You guys definitely do some good work here and I'd like to be part of the community....playing and providing feedback on all kinds of stepfiles. Lookin' forward to it!

Welcome, lots of great files.

There's a lot of older players here. I'm 28.
Slayer³
40%
40%

Return to Introduction Threads