It's Never too Late... Right?!...

Never been here before? Come here first.
Read the site introduction and introduce yourself if you like.

Moderators: Admins, Mods

It's Never too Late... Right?!...

Postby MilesDX on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:31 am

Hello Everyone, I'm MilesDX, just a young whippersnapper that is way too shy on the Internet.
After reading that R21 isn't doing great i decided to finally join and enjoy this forum while i still can.

I've been playing OpenITG on a Keyboard for almost 4 years, until, about two years ago, i discovered that an arcade that i used to frequent when i was way too little to play decently pulled out the dusty Dancing Stage Cabinet that i was always intrigued by, a standard ITG2 conversion kit has been applied to it and it has got a decent selection of songs (almost all the AIGEM tournaments packs are there), Revision R23 so no long edits :( and on top of that the USB hub works when it wants to..

despite that, i go there to play every weekend with some friends, and we really enjoy our time there, trouble is that the place is not doing very well..
they use to have a back room full of naomi cabinets but now is not accessible anymore, apparently they could go out of business anytime.
i'm trying to work the arcade owner, which is a... ehm.. very awkward person to say the least, to be more willing to sell me the cabinet when i'm going to "money slap" my offer on him..
i'm pretty good when it comes to repairing stuff, plus i already worked around arcade hardware before, but i haven't played with Linux in a long time so i might need some help (that is, if i actually get the thing..)

Thanks for taking a bit of your time to read my post, i appreciate it :)
Keep on Groovin' :D
MilesDX
0%
0%

Re: It's Never too Late... Right?!...

Postby Zeta Aspect on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:28 am

Hi MilesDX! I am also late to this party. I hope you get to keep playing ITG2 on an arcade machine!
Zeta Aspect
0%
0%

Postby Phaiyte on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 am

Welcome fam. Any time I've ever had a question someone around here has always found a way to answer it. Enjoy your stay and good luck with that arcade owner
Phaiyte
90%
90%

Postby TheKamilia on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:42 am

welcome to r21 freak, its longs dead
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
TheKamilia
20%
20%

Return to Introduction Threads