Stepmania Discussion and Accomplishment Thread

IIDX, Pop'n, PIU, DDR, Stepmania, Drummania, Guitar Hero, etc.

Moderators: Admins, Mods

Stepmania Discussion and Accomplishment Thread

Postby GospelEXE on Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Accomplished something nice on StepMania? Post the picture here!

-----------------------------

As you may know, I'm working on a song known as Blaze. I decided to play the Challenge steps. The song on Challenge is VERY streamy. The steps are unbelievable synched very well. I'm not really that much of an MA freak on SM or any rhythm game, but I'm very decent at it. Here's a picture:

Image
GospelEXE
20%
20%
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:44 pm

Re: StepMania Accomplishment Thread

Postby mutantx on Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:58 pm

GospelEXE wrote:Accomplished something nice on StepMania? Post the picture here!

-----------------------------

As you may know, I'm working on a song known as Blaze. I decided to play the Challenge steps. The song on Challenge is VERY streamy. The steps are unbelievable synched very well. I'm not really that much of an MA freak on SM or any rhythm game, but I'm very decent at it. Here's a picture:

Image



well i suck at stepmania so no i didnt accomplish anything really
mutantx
40%
40%
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:24 pm

Postby NEMO on Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:10 pm

Wow. Uh, yeah.

<3 NEMO
Image
Coming soon!

Are you involuntarily celibate? Do you feel you've been a virgin for too long? GET YOU SOME!
User avatar
NEMO
105%
105%
Former Staff
Former Staff
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
 
Posts: 13702
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Massachusettes/Montreal

Postby GospelEXE on Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:18 pm

But that's regarding R21. This is just StepMania, and I'm sure they're different things, haha.
GospelEXE
20%
20%
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:44 pm

Postby mutantx on Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:33 pm

GospelEXE wrote:But that's regarding R21. This is just StepMania, and I'm sure they're different things, haha.


best thing ive ever done in stepmania was AAA Omega <.<
mutantx
40%
40%
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:24 pm

Postby NEMO on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:03 pm

mutantx wrote:
GospelEXE wrote:But that's regarding R21. This is just StepMania, and I'm sure they're different things, haha.


The best thing [s]i[/s] I've ever done in stepmania was AAA Omega. <.<
Congrats! Got a screenshot to back it up? :P

<3 NEMO
Image
Coming soon!

Are you involuntarily celibate? Do you feel you've been a virgin for too long? GET YOU SOME!
User avatar
NEMO
105%
105%
Former Staff
Former Staff
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
 
Posts: 13702
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Massachusettes/Montreal

Postby mutantx on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:06 pm

NEMO wrote:
mutantx wrote:
GospelEXE wrote:But that's regarding R21. This is just StepMania, and I'm sure they're different things, haha.


The best thing [s]i[/s] I've ever done in stepmania was AAA Omega. <.<
Congrats! Got a screenshot to back it up? :P

<3 NEMO


not since I had to get a new hard drive <.<
otherwise i would hav posted it in the first place
mutantx
40%
40%
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:24 pm

Postby NEMO on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:11 pm

Oh. Okay. Well, get one. :D

<3 NEMO
Image
Coming soon!

Are you involuntarily celibate? Do you feel you've been a virgin for too long? GET YOU SOME!
User avatar
NEMO
105%
105%
Former Staff
Former Staff
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
 
Posts: 13702
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Massachusettes/Montreal

Postby Dunny on Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:09 pm

mutantx wrote:
NEMO wrote:
mutantx wrote:
GospelEXE wrote:But that's regarding R21. This is just StepMania, and I'm sure they're different things, haha.


The best thing [s]i[/s] I've ever done in stepmania was AAA Omega. <.<
Congrats! Got a screenshot to back it up? :P

<3 NEMO


not since I had to get a new hard drive <.<
otherwise i would hav posted it in the first place


I had that same problem when I got a new hard drive. :(
Dunny
50%
50%
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:30 am

Postby MacGravel on Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:17 pm

I totally could have gotten a AAA, but I was too busy trying to sing XD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pwPm3Hy3Y38

Also, I totally wrecked this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dXoOWgUUfrU

Too bad these are 7+ months ago and I suck now.
User avatar
MacGravel
100%
100%
Former Staff
Former Staff
The Little Engine That Couldn't
The Little Engine That Couldn't
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:51 pm
Location: Georgia

Postby sssmsm on Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:01 pm

MacGravel wrote:I totally could have gotten a AAA, but I was too busy trying to sing XD


Haha, sir, you have quite the piercing tenor! :wink:
User avatar
sssmsm
101%
101%
Site Admin
Site Admin
Former Staff
Former Staff
 
Posts: 3957
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:29 pm

Postby ixtli on Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:02 pm

Hahahaha. Im laughing out loud.

All i have to say is

MacGravel wrote:OH SNAP!


Er, also: fantastic score.
User avatar
ixtli
50%
50%
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:20 pm
Location: Amherst, MA

Postby NEMO on Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:22 pm

ixtli wrote:Hahahaha. Im laughing out loud.

All i have to say is

MacGravel wrote:OH SNAP!


Er, also: fantastic score.
Agreed.

<3 NEMO
Image
Coming soon!

Are you involuntarily celibate? Do you feel you've been a virgin for too long? GET YOU SOME!
User avatar
NEMO
105%
105%
Former Staff
Former Staff
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
 
Posts: 13702
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Massachusettes/Montreal

Postby Tranced Virtue on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:24 pm

Since Mungyodance is Stepmania, I might as well post a recent screen.
Image[/img]
User avatar
Tranced Virtue
50%
50%
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:20 pm

Postby NEMO on Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:29 pm

Wow. That's... really... confusing.

<3 NEMO
Image
Coming soon!

Are you involuntarily celibate? Do you feel you've been a virgin for too long? GET YOU SOME!
User avatar
NEMO
105%
105%
Former Staff
Former Staff
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
 
Posts: 13702
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:56 pm
Location: Massachusettes/Montreal

Next

Return to Other Music Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron