My cousin is madly in love with me....?

☢ CONTAMINATION ZONE ☢ ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ☢

Re: My cousin is madly in love with me....?

Postby NEMO on Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:54 am

G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B_G_B

<3 NEMO
Coming soon!

Are you involuntarily celibate? Do you feel you've been a virgin for too long? GET YOU SOME!
NEMO
105%
105%
Former Staff
Former Staff
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd
I - 3rd / II - 2nd / Scholar - 2nd

Postby ashtonkutcher on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:06 pm

gypsy_boy wrote:so my 1st cousin and i have been like best friends for ever you can say. we are always togheter. and since i drive now we are even more with each other.

ive been noticing her looking at me diffrently.... i didn't really think anything of it.

she was with me in the mall and we was alone. just talking and laughing. and she said "hey i think theres something in my eye" so i looked into her eye and she put her lips on mine and started making out with me. i never kissed a girl before and she knew that.

so after she was done she put her head on my chest and hugged me and told me shes been keeping it a secret. but shes been in love with me for over 2 years.

i just stood there in shock. do you know how hard is it to get your first kiss from your cousin? your mind doesent know wheter to be happy or faint on the floor.

what should i do? how should i tell her i don't love her like that? i don't think i should involve my parent cause she might turn it around right?

i really do care for her. but like a sister.... not a lover. i just want to go back to the way we used to be....

im 16 shes 17

lawl yahoo answers. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 059AAkVBNG

sry for bump but had to quote this
ashtonkutcher
30%
30%

Postby Puppy on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm

haha sick minded mother FU(KER
Telperion wrote:I've heard that nothing is worth more than love. I've also heard that a peanut butter sandwich is better than nothing. So I'd put love somewhere below peanut butter sandwiches on the worth spectrum.

haha loved this post
Puppy
30%
30%

Previous

Return to The Junkyard