bored

☢ CONTAMINATION ZONE ☢ ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ☢

Re: bored

Postby Psychotik on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 pm

EZA wrote:
Psychotik wrote:I swear I will ban you from the yard.


If I keep rickrolling people? I love that song.

No. You keep posting shitty unfunny images.
TEEX wrote:I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants. :oops:
User avatar
Psychotik
102%
102%
Mr. Green
Mr. Green
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5789
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 am
Location: Montreal

Re: bored

Postby EZA on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:13 pm

oh
User avatar
EZA
40%
40%
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Keepin my pimp hand strong

Re: bored

Postby EZA on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:19 pm

K
User avatar
EZA
40%
40%
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: Keepin my pimp hand strong

Re: bored

Postby RainbowTylernol on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:24 am

Image
Image
User avatar
RainbowTylernol
103%
103%
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: bored

Postby hay sup tats on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:36 pm

That's what I like to see
Image
User avatar
hay sup tats
50%
50%
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:01 am
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: bored

Postby ashtonkutcher on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Xynn wrote:Image

thank you
User avatar
ashtonkutcher
30%
30%
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:29 am

Re: bored

Postby Psychotik on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Didn't make this but yeah.
Image
TEEX wrote:I want me a grrrl that will call me at 4 in the morning and ask me what my best is on Ants. :oops:
User avatar
Psychotik
102%
102%
Mr. Green
Mr. Green
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5789
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:50 am
Location: Montreal

Re: bored

Postby ServerOfTheAlter on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:18 am

No one ever noticed the bump.

Image
Image
Image
SteveReen wrote:fukckjksjdkfsj. pegusiuususi.
User avatar
ServerOfTheAlter
40%
40%
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Phoenix, Az

Re: bored

Postby Cat-Bomb on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:38 am

Image
RIP Eza
User avatar
Cat-Bomb
60%
60%
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 am

Re: bored

Postby Insane Steve on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 am

Psychotik wrote:
EZA wrote:
Psychotik wrote:I swear I will ban you from the yard.


If I keep rickrolling people? I love that song.

No. You keep posting shitty unfunny images.
Image

Spooty Biscuit wrote:If you double step in the game you double step in REAL LIFE
User avatar
Insane Steve
100%
100%
Former Staff
Former Staff
Moderator
Moderator
Professional Cynic
Professional Cynic
 
Posts: 2760
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:04 pm
Location: MUUEEEE HOO HOO HOO HAHAHAHA

Re: bored

Postby Cat-Bomb on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:59 am

What the groove did you just grooving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the groove out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my grooving words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.
RIP Eza
User avatar
Cat-Bomb
60%
60%
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 am

Re: bored

Postby Genoisawesome on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:03 pm

That copypasta isn't funny.

In fact, when something turns into copypasta, it becomes stupid, not funny.


I'd post a Zoidberg picture here but... not gonna post an image macro in this thread that was amazing until you ruined it.
User avatar
Genoisawesome
100%
100%
 
Posts: 2933
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 pm
Location: Limbo

Re: bored

Postby ServerOfTheAlter on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Cat-Bomb wrote:What the groove did you just grooving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the groove out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my grooving words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

...stahp.
Image
Image
SteveReen wrote:fukckjksjdkfsj. pegusiuususi.
User avatar
ServerOfTheAlter
40%
40%
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Phoenix, Az

Re: bored

Postby Cat-Bomb on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Genoisawesome wrote:until you ruined it.

Image
RIP Eza
User avatar
Cat-Bomb
60%
60%
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:09 am

Re: bored

Postby rikame on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Cat-Bomb wrote:What the groove did you just grooving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the groove out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my grooving words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

It's like I'm back in 2011
Out now
Image
Image
User avatar
rikame
70%
70%
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 pm
Location: Colorado

PreviousNext

Return to The Junkyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests

cron